GasCo Fuels has rewarding employment opportunities through out Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. We are currently hiring for positions at C&M Country Store & Subway in Island City Oregon, Eat & Run Convenience Store & Subway in LaGrande OR, Oak St Mobil Gas Station in LaGrande OR, and Baker City Chevron in Baker City Oregon.
We offer competitive pay and our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus enjoy paid personal time off and many other perks! See our current job openings below then fill out our online application. We look forward to speaking with you!
GasCo Fuel™ is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to work at our Baker City Chevron Convenience Store who possesses excellent supervisory and management service skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the efficient and effective management of the store. Assumes store managers responsibilities when needed.
- Responsible for supporting and enforcing store operations, policies and procedures.
- Assist manager in key responsibilities such as scheduling, training, and job execution.
- Assist manager with daily bookkeeping, depositing, invoicing and gas pricing including daily survey.
- Support manager by controlling expenses, maximizing profits and minimizing losses.
- Communicate employee’s relations problems and assist the store manager with shift coverage when needed.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally manages any customer issues.
- Position requires lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing.
- Prepares reports as requested by management.
- Assist manager in processing time and attendance records for payroll purposes.
- Support manager in keeping good appearance of the Store and Gas Station.
- Responsible for having merchandise stocked, rotated and clean during his/her shift.
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities described for Team Members.
- Requires prior experience in a supervisory position in companies in retail and / or wholesale, food service or fuel industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.